In accordance with the Data Protection Law in force, in an expository and no-limitative way, the General Data Protection Regulation [EU] 2016/679 (hereinafter, the “GDPR”), the information of the data protection’s controller is the following:
- Controller: WISAR BY TALENT REVOLUTION, S.L.
- CIF: B-66896911
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Physical Adress: Avenida de la Torreblanca, 57, 08172, Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona (España)
We understand that providing information on internet implies a high degree of trust from you. This is why we take this trust very seriously and it is our first priority to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information you provide us.
- SECURITY MEASURES
In compliance with the current data protection laws, we inform the users that in WISAR, technical and organizational measures have been adopted in accordance with the provisions of the afore mentioned regulations. All personal data collected from the forms will be treated, exclusively, by WISAR’s authorised personnel or the data processor herein established. Appropriate levels of security have been adopted according to the persona data recollected and, in addition, all the means and technical measures available have been installed in order to prevent any loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data.
- DATA ACCURACY
The user declares that all personal data is correct and accurate and undertake to keep them up to date, communicating Wisar any further modification. The user will respond of the accuracy of their data and will be solely responsible for any conflicts or disputes that may arise due to the falsity of the same. It is important, in order to keep all personal data up to date, the user informs Wisar any time there is a change to it. Otherwise, we will not be able to respond for the veracity of it.
Likewise, the consent granted by the Users complies with the requirements of article 4 of the GDPR, meaning that they give consent “freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her”
In order to enjoy and take advantage of all the services, benefits and experiences that Wisar can offer you, when you register on our Platform, it is legitimate for us to process your data in order to personalize and improve your Wisar experience.
- USERS RIGHTS
One of the main objectives of the GDPR is to protect and explain the rights you have in relation to the privacy of your personal data. That is why GDPR grants you various rights associated with your data, even after you have given your explicit consent for the processing of such data.
The Rights to which you have rights, in accordance with the protection regulations currently in force, are as follows:
- Right of access: All Users have the right to ask Wisar at any time to tell them what information we have about them and to modify, update or delete it.
- Right to rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure or to be forgotten: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay.
- Right to oppose: This right allows you to object to the processing of your personal data when we do so for one of four reasons listed below: i) our legitimate interests; ii) to authorize us to perform a task in the public interest or to exercise official authority; iii) to send you direct marketing material; and iv) for scientific, historical, research or statistical purposes.
- Right to restriction of processing: In certain circumstances, the User has the right to request that we restrict the processing of his or her personal data, which means that we may only continue to process them and that we may not carry out any further processing activities until: i) one of the following circumstances is resolved; ii) his or her consent is given; or iii) further processing is necessary, whether for the formulation, exercise or defence of a legal proceeding, for the protection of the rights of another natural person or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or of a particular Member State.
The User has the right to request the limitation of processing in the following circumstances:
- When the accuracy of your personal data is disputed and processed by Wisar.
- When the User objects to the processing of his/her personal data for our legitimate interests.
- Where processing is unlawful
- When the User considers that we no longer have to process his data.
- Right to data portability: The User shall have the right to request the portability of his/her data to another data controller. In this case, you will be provided with a digital dossier of all the data available to Wisar so that you can transfer it to the new manager.
In order to exercise these rights, the user must provide documentation proving his identity (ID card or passport), by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by written communication to the following address:
“WISAR BY TALENT REVOLUTION, S.L. En Avenida de la Torreblanca, 57, 08172, Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona (España)”
Such communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, request for application, address and supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user himself. However, they may be executed by an authorized person as the authorized person’s legal representative. In this case, the documentation proving the representation of the interested party must be provided.
- DISCLOSURE FOR THIRD PARTIES
- EXTERNAL LINKS
- INFORMATION COLLECTED BY WISAR
Please find indicated below, in an expository and non-limitative way, all the information we can collect from you.
From the Platform
Candidate Data: From our website, the information we may collect may vary depending on whether or not the User registers on our website. In the event that you decide to register to access our services, depending on the circumstances and applicable local legislation and requirements, the information we will ask you for is as follows:
- First name;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Postal address;
- Sex / gender;
- Marital status;
- Professional carrier;
- IP adress
- Identification data of the access device
- History of navigation within the [Website and/or App]
- Dates, hours and the frequency with which you access our Website;
- Payments made on the Platform.
Data from professionals looking for experts: The data we collect on professionals looking for experts is very limited. We usually only need your contact information within the organization (such as your name, phone number or email address) to ensure a smooth relationship. We may also collect bank details in order to make or collect the necessary payments for you or for Wisar.
All of the above information is collected by Wisar solely and exclusively for the purpose of allowing Wisar to make recommendations that best suit your needs and preferences, as well as to be able to enjoy the full benefits of Wisar.
Information from other sources
We may also collect information on a regular basis, which may be included as personal information. In this regard, additional information may be obtained by the following means:
- Affiliated entities
- Business partners
- Independent sources, such as when the User visits the Wisar Platform through a “linked click” from a website managed by one of our business partners, being duly registered on the website of our business partner, and the partner may share information about the User with Wisar, always with the prior express consent of the User.
- Social networks that can provide us with your personal information when you access them through the Web.
Automatic information collection
We automatically collect certain information from your computer or device when you visit the Website and/or the App. As an example, we collect the session data, incluiding the IP direction, the used web browser software and the referring website. We may also collect information about your online activity, such as the content displayed, the time you spend on our Website and all the activity done. One of our main objectives is to better understand the interests and preferences of our Users in order to personalize your experience [
Cookies and other web technologies
- PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
In WISAR, we understand the value of the information provided by any user, thanks to this information we can optimize the Platform and offer a better service. For that end, you will find below the purpose of the collection and processing of that data:
- To register and manage your account, as well as to allow you to access our platform and be able to take advantage of the service offered by Wisar and get the most out of it;
- Communications between Wisar and the User;
- To provide you with information about Wisar, such as any relevant changes to our privacy policies or legal notices or changes to our terms and conditions;
- To answer all your questions, comments and suggestions;
- To measure your interest in our services and improve them;
- To notify you of the launch of new services, as well as any interest you may have in new projects published on the Platform;
- To personalize your Wisar experience;
- To request information from you, including through surveys;
- To solve conflicts or solve problems;
- To avoid potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- To improve security tools
We don’t want you to miss out on any project in which you could collaborate, so one of the methods we use to achieve this is to send emails that may contain information about your qualities related to the new projects that have been published on our Platform.
The receipt of any email communication for marketing purposes will be based on your prior consent. If you no longer wish to receive such communications, you may unsubscribe from the communications service here.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
In WISAR’s Platform, some information may be disclosed according to:
- With any professional who may be interested in your profile in order to evaluate your profile for a possible job project;
- Your profile, at any time you can view your profile as if you were another user in order to see what information is made public, and edit it to give more or less information;
- Any company in the group;
- Business partners with whom we can jointly offer products or services. You will be able to know if a third party is involved in a product or service requested because their name will appear with ours or separately. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share your information, including personal information, with such partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third party business partners, but we will always ask your permission to disclose such information.
- Structural changes in the Company; and
- External collaborators.
We may also share your information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary for the purposes of:
- Comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or in other cases where required by law. In such cases, we reserve the right to raise or withdraw any objection or legal right we have;
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation or sale of assets, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
In addition to the above, you will be notified when your personal data is shared with any third party, and you will be able to choose whether or not you want us to share your information.
We may also share anonymous or aggregated information with third parties, including advertisers or investors. For example, we can tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our website or the most popular holiday destinations and hotels. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services that we hope will be of interest to you.
In any case, if you do not agree that your information should be shared with a third party, you may exercise your right to limit processing, in accordance with the section relating to your rights.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We will keep your data for as long as you hold a WISAR account and/or where you are still happy to hear from us about our latest news, products and services. Once you no longer wish to be engaged with WISAR we may still need to keep hold of your data if there is a legal reason for doing so (such as for tax purposes where you have made purchases to play in our competitions or where we need to resolve any disputes with you).
- CONTAC US
If you would like to discuss anything in this policy or if you want to exercise your rights, please get in touch:
WISAR BY TALENT REVOLUTION, S.L.
Avenida de la Torreblanca, 57, 08172, Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona (España)
Last updated May 2018